Monday, November 28, 2011

First testimony!


Hi, my name is raya.
This is my first blog I wrote about fashion and style in my way anyway,
inspired by Victoria Justice’s word in Cosmo Girl
(I forgot in what edition),
she says that these day beauty is something that feels 
so enforced. 
All girls, including myself, have to learn to love themselves 
the way they are. I really love those words anyway;
I believe that in all over the worlds,
all girls always want to look perfect,
in every people they met no matter how.
That’s the reason why I wrote everything I know with
everything I have about fashion and style in this blog anyway.
These words are seems to be motivational words for me to respect
what beauty really is.
You don’t have to be perfect to make you beautiful;
all you need to do just give your pretty smiles for other people that
you’ve met anyway. Sort of,
I find an irresistible feeling when people say that
smiles make you beautiful, beauty glows from within.
Then I tried to smile
from my heart, a great smile appears on the face,
and grows out of sincerity.
We’ll never have that ‘beauty glow’ if we were not feeling happy.
And as cheesy as it sounds,
for me it is very important to say myself that “I am beautiful”.
That’s because beauty isn’t always about looking beauty, 
it’s about feeling beautiful.
Sometimes I questioned to myself, what makes me happy?
Having a pretty face?
Being a cheerleader in my school?
Having a cute boyfriend who always accompanied me wherever I go?
If you want me to say some grammatical meaning about beauty,
then I’ll give you the words that beauty is a beautiful word itself.
So I hope you gals will be enjoying when you are reading everything
that already includes in this blog.
I know that I’m not professional, it just the way I am,
it’s my way, my thinking, my fashion and my style.
Hope that you gals can get some spaces to share it with me
and I’ll be waiting all your
comments of course.
. So gals, start from today, say cheeeseeeee!







0 comments:

Post a Comment