Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'M THE BEST STYLE LOOKS

good morning gals,
ulala..
this is what i'm doing in the morning,
wake up with messy face and hell look,
sending text to my boyfriend then
grab my laptop to start the great time blogging about
fashion perspective in my mind...
yeahh!
yesterday i found this style combination which looks so cute and
lil bit naughty anyway,

is it the best collection to wear right?
and to make it more simple but also not leave "the beauty" of girl power

( why i need to called this stuff girl power? because for me
wearing footwear such as heels,
really hurting my feet sometimes, what a stiff!
but when i look at this heel, maybe things could be different,
love it!


simple and chick with this creamy look,
what do you think of this style combination gals?
is it looks best and challenging you? [Via]

0 comments:

Post a Comment